Please join the TREK staff for the required parent meeting two of this years TREK students. This meeting will focus on:
Student Handbook - Expectations for Students
Please join the TREK staff for the required parent meeting for the parents and guardians of next year TREK students. This meeting will focus on:
Please join us for an exciting and inspirational evening with Tim Emmett
Tim will entertain and inspire us with his exciting stories of adventure. There will be a silent auction and concession. Doors open at 6:00 - Show starts at 7:00.
Join other TREK parents, PW grade 10 counsellor and SACY facilitators to:
- discuss parenting teens in today's context of parties and social media.
- hear what TREK students learn about decision-making and health in the area of cannabis, alcohol and other substances
- learn practical information about substances related to teen social and emotional development
The middle teen years can be a challenging time. We'll talk about myths, realities, and questions like:
- What makes a party more likely to be safe: if it occurs near a sky train station or not?
- Is "work hard, party hard" an ethic that works in the same way for youth as it does for adults?
- What's the difference between setting boundaries and creating rules?
This event will be held in the PW library
This is a required meeting for all parents who are doing the two shifts on the TREK tree lot. The meeting starts at 7:00 PM and should be done by 8:00PM.